Cloud Certification – Upcoming training
We firstly want to start by wishing you an extraordinary 2017! May this be a year of new exciting things, new perspectives, new heights and great success!
We are excited to share our 2017 Q1/Q2 Training Calendar with you!
3-day *Web-linked Hybrid-based training:
- Cloud Technology Associate (Cloud Foundations): 30 January – 1 February 2017 (Brochure / Syllabus) @ R12 500
- Professional Cloud Solutions Architect: 1 March – 3 March 2017 (Brochure / Syllabus) @ R17 000
3-day Class-room based training:
- Cloud Technology Associate (Cloud Foundations): 17 May – 19 May 2017 (Brochure / Syllabus) @ R17 500
- Professional Cloud Solutions Architect: 21 June – 23 June 2017 (Brochure / Syllabus) @ R22 500
- Professional Cloud Security Manager: 26 June – 28 June 2017 (Brochure / Syllabus) @ R22 500
The cost per person excludes the examination fee of $180 for the Cloud Technology Associate certification and $239 for the Professional level certifications. Upon completion of the training course you will be issued an exam voucher which is to be redeemed within one month of the completion date. Your Training Materials and Student Workbooks are included in the price.
*Mariana Carroll Consulting is proud to offer Web-linked Hybrid-based training. This means that the trainer will be dialed in from the United States while the students are in a classroom for the duration of the course. Experts will be in the room to assist with practical activities.
Why should you attend?
With ever demanding pressure on IT to deliver beyond budget and agility beyond system capability, the skills crunch is finally rearing its head, especially when it comes to new emerging technologies. Cloud related skills was listed at the top of the skills shortage list to be recruited by CIO’s in 2016/2017.
We are passionate to fill the cloud skills gap and looking forward to welcome you at one of our Cloud Certification Training classes in Johannesburg in 2017.
What to do next?
There is limited space per classroom, so please book soonest to avoid disappointment.
Should you have any questions or would like to speak with our team, please do not hesitate to contact Liezl van Staden @ 082 444 8455 or email@example.com.
We cannot wait to welcome you at our next training class!