The role of IT is changing at a staggering rate. Consequently, the inherent gap from a skills and capabilities perspective is widening.
What an incredible online conversation we had with technology thought leader and advisor, Kamal Ramsingh.
Kamal shared with us 5 steps to future proofing the IT Organisation from a skills planning and IT capabilities perspective:
- Understand you cannot do this alone – build a network and ecosystem of capabilities around you
- Understand the inventory of your assets – perform a skills and capabilities assessment
- Understand how these assets support your current IT state
- Research and plan the future IT state and map the assets against future requirements
- Pull everything together – partner / network, alternate, traditional and envisioned future state resource models
For further information on Skills and Capabilities Assessments or International Certifications and Training, please visit us at www.marianacarroll.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to share the recording with your network.
We cannot wait for you to join our next online conversation!